Every three weeks, I create a new ultimate guide. I do this because I believe in giving high quality, helpful information (that other folk would charge money for) away for FREE.
This page is a library of ultimate guides I have created, each of which deals with a fundamental aspect of productivity.
This library will continue to grow as time goes on, so stay tuned. Pick your guide, enter your email address and I will email the guide to you in seconds. Even if you’re already receiving the Zen Productive newsletter, enter you email to get the guide. You won’t be double subscribed.
How To Focus….
In this 8,738 word ultimate guide, you’ll learn about what’s happening inside your brain when you’re focused, distracted, being creative or experiencing boredom.
The second half of the guide contains a boatload of strategies that will increase your concentration and help you stay focused.
Tell me, have you’ve ever thought…
• “When work gets challenging, I often find myself doing fun things, like surfing the web or stalking my ex’s on Instagram.”
• “How do I keep on track when my mind is constantly wandering?”
• “I feel like I don’t have enough discipline to do the things I know I should be doing. If I had the discipline, I could literally do anything.”
• “Distractions and interruptions are the reason my days spirals out of control. They’re the reason I feel so scattered brained.”
• “It’s really hard to zone in and stay focused. I wish it didn’t take so much effort.”
• “I get bored easily. Paying attention, even for a short period of time, is super difficult.”
• “I stay late at the office and work weekends, but I still don’t have much to show for it.”
If you have ever thought any of these things, this guide is for you. Click the button below for this guide to be sent to your email.
How To Prioritize…
Be Honest! Have you ever Thought to Yourself..
-“I’m always second guessing myself. Once I decide on my priorities, a part of me doesn’t trust that I’ve picked out the most important thing. And it freaks me out because I may have to defend why I decided to work on project A, instead of Project B to my boss.”
-“I get so overwhelmed by the sheer volume on my to do list, that I just start with what’s easiest. At least I’m taking some action.”
-“I have ten thousand things I need to do and they all seem equally important.”
If you’ve ever felt like this, you’re definitely not alone. This guide will teach you to prioritize in a way that feels effortless and effective. And after you learn these simple principles and put them into practice, you’ll find yourself feeling calm, confident, with laser focus on what your priorities are.
In fact, by the end of the guide, you’ll:
- Be able to determine what tasks are most important-even when you have a thousand things on your to do list
- Prioritize your MITs (Most Important Tasks) for the week, month, and day.
- Ruthlessly invest your time, task and energy for maximum benefit
- Discover why you should NEVER use your email inbox as a to do list
- Never come into the office in the morning and have no idea what to do or where to start.
- Learn why the key to outperforming your co-workers is to only focus on your priority responsibilities and priority tasks.
Click the button below to get instant access to this free guide!
Stay Tuned…More Ultimate Guides to Come…